Membership & Database Coordinator
Do you have a passion for details and a talent for structuring database systems? The Crane Trust is seeking a full-time Membership & Database Coordinator. The ideal person for this position will have experience in CRM and database systems and excellent customer service.
This position supports the strategic fundraising efforts of the Crane Trust by working with the Director of Fundraising & Outreach in the strategic development planning and execution of membership planning and coordination. Additionally, this position manages the internal database and CRM systems and assists with VIP events during the crane migration season.
- Ability to become an expert with the database and customer relationship management system, NEON CRM.
- Must have strong knowledge of computers and software programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and Google Suite.
- Strong attention to detail in maintaining personal records and data.
- Solid interpersonal communication skills and ability to engage people in a professional setting with a positive attitude.
- Have a general knowledge of conservation organizations in Nebraska.
- Assist the Director of Fundraising & Outreach with the March crane season events each year.
- Assist the Director of Fundraising & Outreach with various fundraising projects.
- Perform other related duties and projects as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree in business administration or information technology required.
- Three - five years of job experience with related skills or non-profit is preferred.
Go to - cranetrust.org/careers for more information and to apply.