Hiring Event CDL-A Road Drivers & Freight Handlers
FedEx Freight Hiring Event
Wednesday, October 13th, 10AM – 6PM
Thursday, October 14th, 11AM – 4PM
4220 East Broadway Ave
Spokane, WA 99202
Begin your career with the FedEx Team and be a part of one of the most well-known and reliable companies in the world.
Pick up and deliver trailers between Service Centers and turn-point locations via tractor-trailer combinations.
* At least 21 years of age
* Class A CDL with Doubles/Triples, Haz-Mat and Tank endorsements
* 1 yr verifiable experience within the last 36 months
* Ability to work a flexible schedule
* Acceptable MVR
Freight Handler Part-Time
As a Freight Handler at FedEx Freight, you will transport freight across the dock area to/from trailers using a seated forklift (forklift experience not required).
* At least 18 years of age
* Able to work a flexible schedule
* Experience in warehousing, freight handling and/or forklift operations preferred, but not required
Competitive pay rate and benefits offered including:
* Medical, dental, vision, prescription insurance
* Life insurance
* Credit union
* Direct deposit
* Tuition reimbursement
* Much More!!
Submit your resume at:
As a member of the FedEx Corp. family of companies, FedEx Freight is a leading U.S. provider of next-day and second-day regional LTL freight services.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.