RN, Outpatient - Peach Springs, AZ
Indian Health Service is hiring for an Full-Time RN (Outpatient) in Peach Springs, AZ.
MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO PEACH SPRINGS, AZ! MUST BE A US CITIZEN!
Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement may be authorized in addition to salary.
If Eligible for Recruitment Bonus and/or Moving Reimbursement:
- Relocation/Moving Expenses covered and arranged prior to moving with a moving company. Moving Expenses covered up front by IHS. Candidates must work for one year for expenses to continue to be covered.
- Recruitment Bonuses up to $5,000 Sign-On bonus awarded immediately, candidates must work the full year.
Pay: $51,197 - $ 60,233 Per Year
Why Choose IHS?
- Do you have student loans? You may be interested in our Loan Repayment Program
- Loan repayment of $20,000 a year/IHS Loan Repayment Program
- NHSC Loan Repayment Program
- Competitive Salary
- 10% evening/night differential
- 25% weekend differential
- 13- 26 days’ vacation
- 13 sick days, 10 Federal Holidays
- Numerous health plans to choose; continue in retirement
- Transfer opportunities-1 license/50 states
- Outstanding Federal Benefits Plan
*Recruitment bonus and or moving of household goods may be authorized in addition to salary
- Provide comprehensive professional nursing care to patients.
- Input patient care information in manual and automated record systems.
- Perform procedures, treatments and medication administration.
- Administer medication orally, intramuscularly, subcutaneously, topically, etc.
- Provide instructions to patient and/or family members.
- Must have Registered Nurse (RN) license or certification
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be willing to relocate to Peach Springs, AZ
- 1 or more years’ RN experience
- Outpatient/Clinical experience preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing
About Peach Springs, AZ
Peach Springs is less than 20 miles to the base of the Grand Canyon and 39 miles from Kingman, which is known as “The Heart of Historic Route 66” because it is located in the middle of the longest stretch of the Mother Road still in existence. Kingman has a historic downtown district featuring homes and businesses built in the early 1900s, including the Powerhouse Visitor Center. Beale Street, the center of downtown Kingman, features many thrift and antique shops as well as city and county services. History buffs can also learn more about Kingman from the award-winning Mohave Museum of History & Arts.
Residents enjoy an ideal southwestern climate. Summer months are not too hot with a July maximum average of 95°F. Winter months are cool with a January minimum average of 31°F. Annual precipitation is approximately 10 inches.